Field Engineering Proffesional
Miesto výkonu práce:
Náplň práce, právomoci a zodpovednosti:
- monitor commercial and consumer products quality, analyze, quantify and report it in a different tools provided by Bridgestone
- support customers and sales teams in complain handling (collect data, check damage, segregate proper complain from external damages with a usage of external claim system)
- understand customer voice, factors affecting the product and customer business
- set and follow up prototype product performance according to internal procedure
- perform technical and product trainings to customers and employees ( fleets and assistance in problem solving)
Termín ukončenia výberu:
Offered are attractive working conditions and tools (including a company car), opportunities for individual and professional development in the international environment.
Druh pracovneho pomeru:
Informácie pre uchádzača:
It is a field position, requiring a lot of travelling among all Czech Republic and part of Slovakia. Location of suitable candidate is supposed to be in Prague area, ideally max. to 2 hours from the capital.
Main mission of the FIELD ENGINEERING PROFFESIONAL is to contribute to the execution of the sales, expense and profitability targets by ensuring after sales technical support to customers within area of product quality, performance follow-up and complains handling.
Pracovná ponuka je z oblasti:
Pozícia vhodná pre absolventa:
Ďalšie požiadavky na zamestnanca:
Stručná charakteristika spoločnosti, pre ktorú je pozícia obsadzovaná:
The Bridgestone Corporation, headquartered in Tokyo, is the biggest tire and rubber manufacturer in the world, selling its tires and other related products in more than 150 nations and employing more than 145,000 people worldwide. The founder, Mr. Ishibashi, produced his first tire in Japan in 1930, and for many years after that, Bridgestone products were being sold all over the world. Bridgestone is known for its quality product tires for cars, trucks, buses and motorcycles etc. In addition, it has a diversified product line of building materials, sports equipment etc. representing circa 20% of the corporations’ overall business. The founder once defined the corporation’s aim as “providing society with superior quality”. Even nowadays, this motto remains the Bridgestone mission. The Bridgestone Group continues to implement new principles and innovative products according to this motto.